- WEED CONTROL Environmentally safe fabric controls weeds before they start without chemicals
- SOIL EROSION CONTROL Protect your soil from raining or watering,and Keep your place clear and neat
- LONG TERM DURABILITY Heavy duty weed fabric will last many years against UV deterioration, water cleaning to be reusable
- ROWS LINE DESIGN Make it easy for your planting management, if you have to make planting holes in rows
Weed control fabric helps with drainage and keeps the groud clean, landscape and guiding. Widely used for weed barrier, irrigation work, road paving, building project. landscape tarp performs well in filter, drainage, isolation, protection and reinforcement.
Weed control cloth prevents direct sunlight. Strong structure of the fabric itself prevents weed or grass from going through, effectively inhibit the growth of weed or grass.
Timely exclusion of ground water keeps the ground clean. Rapid drainage of surface water together with the pebble layer and sand layer under the ground cloth can effectively inhibit the reverse osmosis of soil particles.
Laying structure of this woven fabric and the fabric itself ensures the air of the root has a certain degree of mobility. Great for the growth of plant roots, helps to prevent root from rot.
Prevent the extra growth of potted roots. The ground cloth can prevent the roots of plants from drilling into the ground which helps improve the quality of potted plants.
Woven fabric with one-way guidelines make the arrangements for plants in the greenhouse or outside pots.
- Overlap the material by about 2 inches in between sheets, then staple the fabric pieces in place.
- Cut the area where the crops are planted, so the plants have room to grow. Use a very sharp utility knife or scissors, so you don’t end up ripping the fabric into shreds.
- It’s best to use landscape fabric under inorganic materials such as rock, gravel, or sand. Landscape fabrics are less effective when used under organic mulch such as wood chips or bark. As this mulch decomposes, it effectively creates a new layer of soil above the landscape fabric.
30-Day Return & Refund Guarantee 30 Day Return and Money Back Guarantee Our policy lasts until 30 days after receipt of the goods. If 30 days have passed since you received the goods, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange except for product quality issues.
To ensure faster and safer delivery, we choose FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL ground/air shipping services, available shipping methods vary by product type and delivery location. All products purchased from our store are shipped free of charge. Most in-stock products and orders are shipped the same day or within 1 business day, and packages usually arrive within 2-4 days. From the time you place your order to the time you receive it is between 3-5 days. After that, their delivery details can be tracked via the tracking number we send you. We currently only offer shipping to the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.