Warranty Coverage Policy
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
General Warranty Limitations (Applies to all Product Warranties)
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
- A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.
Each warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. We make no other warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you. Each warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. We do not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions, or exclusions of any warranty. If any provision of a warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in the Warranty Coverage Policy are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.