- 【Specifiction】-Materials: Premium Polyester, Diameter: 3/8 inch, Length: 100 feet, Static, Max tensile force: 3520Lbs.
- 【New Technology】-Adopts 48 super high strength polyester strands at inner cores, high pulling force is ensured. the outer skin is reinforced polyester wires tightly woven, more wear-resisting. hot melt cutting technology, effectively prevent the rope from spreading.
- 【Property】-Excellent resistance to moisture, UV rays. the rope is also flexible enough for operator to easy make knots.
- 【Application】-It has various usages, you can cut it to different length for your requirement. Ideal for halyard, arborist rigging rope, sailboat weathered line, tree work, camping, climbing, swings bed, etc.
- 【Attention】-Please avoid over-speed drop, otherwise it will accelerate the wear of rope sheath. the temperature of storage or work must not exceed 80 degrees celsius.
To help you get started, here are a few ways to tie the knot (the tutorial is at animatedknots.com)
Square Knot (Reef Knot) A simple and easy-to-tie knot used for joining two ropes of equal diameter. It's not recommended for critical applications, as it can slip under tension. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/reef-knot
Bowline Knot A versatile and secure knot used for creating a fixed loop at the end of a rope. It's easy to untie, even after being subjected to a load. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/bowline-knot
Figure Eight Knot (Flemish Knot) A strong and visually appealing stopper knot used to prevent a rope from slipping through a hole or a device. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/figure-8-knot
Clove Hitch A simple and quick knot used for securing a rope to a post or a ring. It's easily adjustable and can be tied with one hand. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/clove-hitch-knot
Sheet Bend (Weaver's Knot) A knot used for joining two ropes of different diameters. It's easy to untie and holds well under tension. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/sheet-bend-knot
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us and we will try to help you as much as possible
30-Day Return & Refund Guarantee 30 Day Return and Money Back Guarantee Our policy lasts until 30 days after receipt of the goods. If 30 days have passed since you received the goods, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange except for product quality issues.
To ensure faster and safer delivery, we choose FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL ground/air shipping services, available shipping methods vary by product type and delivery location. All products purchased from our store are shipped free of charge. Most in-stock products and orders are shipped the same day or within 1 business day, and packages usually arrive within 2-4 days. From the time you place your order to the time you receive it is between 3-5 days. After that, their delivery details can be tracked via the tracking number we send you. We currently only offer shipping to the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.