- Lightweight and strong: Our rope is made of high quality polyester with a lightweight, strong core. This makes it ideal for any project that requires industrial grade high tensile strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance: Our ropes have excellent wet/dry abrasion resistance and wet/dry strength, making them a durable and long-lasting solution for any application.
- UV and chemical resistance: Our ropes have excellent resistance to UV and common chemicals, ensuring that they maintain their strength and durability even in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Smooth sheath: Our rope has a strong braid and a smooth sheath that won't twist or unravel, ensuring it stays intact and easy to handle.
- Versatile: Our rope is a versatile solution that can be used on farms, boats, ranches, construction sites or in the home. It is ideal for transporting, tying, bundling, securing, storing, fixing and more.
- FLEXIBILITY: The elasticity of our rope helps absorb shocks, making it the best choice for transporting items or securing them.
3/8" 1500 lbs breaking strength,high strength,low stretch,torque free,excellent wet/dry
Materials:premium polyester,diameter: 3/8 inch,length:200feet
PRODUCT SPECS: LENGTH: 200 ft., TENSILE: 1500 lbs
To help you get started, here are a few ways to tie the knot (the tutorial is at animatedknots.com, which is a secure site and allows us and anyone else to put their link on their site)
Square Knot (Reef Knot) A simple and easy-to-tie knot used for joining two ropes of equal diameter. It's not recommended for critical applications, as it can slip under tension. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/reef-knot
Bowline Knot A versatile and secure knot used for creating a fixed loop at the end of a rope. It's easy to untie, even after being subjected to a load. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/bowline-knot
Figure Eight Knot (Flemish Knot) A strong and visually appealing stopper knot used to prevent a rope from slipping through a hole or a device. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/figure-8-knot
Clove Hitch A simple and quick knot used for securing a rope to a post or a ring. It's easily adjustable and can be tied with one hand. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/clove-hitch-knot
Sheet Bend (Weaver's Knot) A knot used for joining two ropes of different diameters. It's easy to untie and holds well under tension. Instructions: https://www.animatedknots.com/sheet-bend-knot
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us and we will try to help you as much as possible
30-Day Return & Refund Guarantee 30 Day Return and Money Back Guarantee Our policy lasts until 30 days after receipt of the goods. If 30 days have passed since you received the goods, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange except for product quality issues.
To ensure faster and safer delivery, we choose FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL ground/air shipping services, available shipping methods vary by product type and delivery location. All products purchased from our store are shipped free of charge. Most in-stock products and orders are shipped the same day or within 1 business day, and packages usually arrive within 2-4 days. From the time you place your order to the time you receive it is between 3-5 days. After that, their delivery details can be tracked via the tracking number we send you. We currently only offer shipping to the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.